We utilize our in-house capabilities, as well as a network of highly
qualified partners, to be a leading provider of rapid prototyping and rapid production solutions. These resources
allow us to handle projects of any size and complexity, including those requiring management of multiple processes and secondary
operations. Following is a list of processes we commonly employ:
- • SLS® (Selective Laser Sintering)
- • SLA® (Stereolithography)
- • CNC Machining
- • RTV Tooling/Urethane Casting
- • Metal Casting
- • 3D Printing
- • Rapid Tooling/Production
- • Post-Processing & Finishing
- • Metal Coating
- • CAD Modeling
- Categories of Products
With cutting-edge technology and a wide variety of engineering-grade materials we are able to meet a diverse
array of needs. Some of the more common applications we serve are listed below.
|Home| |Firm Profile| |Services| |Samples| |Contact Us| |Quote Form| |Search| |Site Map|
- 1. Functional Prototypes- Durable plastic and metal parts and
assemblies used for design and engineering purposes, including fit-check and functional testing.
2. Presentation Models- Static and interactive models used to convey
conceptual design and marketability that can be finished for show-quality presentation.
3. Casting Patterns- 3D solid models used to create impressions and cavities in
temporary tooling to secondarily cast or mold plastic or metal parts.
- 3. Production
Parts- Production of end-use plastic and metal components and assemblies directly from a rapid
5. Rapid Tooling- Creating limited-run tooling
directly or indirectly from a rapid prototyping machine and subsequently molding or casting end-use components and assemblies.
Copyright © 2007, ENC CAD Services. All rights
Web Design By: Eddie Alexander